Bridal Dance Classes in Melbourne for Your Wedding’s First Dance
Top 9 Reasons Couples Learn to Dance
Couples are always asking me why they should take wedding dance lessons together… What do they get out of it?
You may be surprised at what I so often tell them…
- It’s Relationship Insurance – They say, “the couples that Play Together, Stay Together!”
- You’re forced to hold each other for 45 minutes straight!
- Dance Lessons are more fun than couples therapy.
- It improves your intimacy
- No more pretending… now those wedding receptions are actually fun!
- Arthur Murray is like an adult Disneyland.
- It’s the one time where the ladies say yes to “Swinging!”
- Men- you finally are in charge… only because you have to lead the ladies.
- Ladies – you get to pretend your man is “actually” in charge
This applies in spades to Bridal Couples!
Start your married life ahead of the rest. Have the tools to deal with the ups and downs of marriage.
- Commemorate your special day in a song that means something to you, with a first dance that expresses your personality and the way you feel on your special day.
- Get your parents and your bridal party involved to increase the wedding day joy.
- Start cooperation – a great way to make your marriage strong. Dancing teaches you this in the easiest way possible.
- Learn to Tango – the best way to have an argument without having an argument. Put all your drama into this dance on the dance floor.
- Be that couple who is first on the Dance Floor for the rest of your lives.
- Make your hen’s day special with a fun and fantastic, group dance – anything from Thriller to Dirty dancing! Start your last day as single lady Beyonce-style if you wish. Join us for an afternoon of fun to set you off on your Fantastic Hens Night!
- Guys don’t be outdone by the girls out do them with Thriller, Breakfast Club or some suave dance to blow the girls mins on the wedding day. We can help you surprise everyone on the wedding day with a guy’s routine for the groom’s party.
Find Out More Today!
We want brides to ooze with confidence, beauty and grace. Don’t run the risk of having a boring first dance on the most memorable day of your life! Call us today on 9350 6000 and find out more about our wedding dance classes. You will also find out why couples have loved our dance lessons, which also range from ballroom, swing, tango, salsa and all other styles! Hear the stories about other bridal parties got that had a rocking first dance, and contact us today!
“Thank you for putting together the routine for our wedding dance. We had a lot of fun leaning from you.”
Michael & Sarah
“Thank you for all your dance tips! We were so nervous on the night, and still managed to pull it off.”
Steven and Uyen